6/12/2008.. Me

Today.. 6/12/2008.. I dint sleep a whole nite.. Wow... Watched movies throughout the nite.. I can't remember when it's the last time I did that..
But it's kinda cool.. For making me relax and laugh non-stop.. (A whole day of practice b4 that)..
Then.. I went to sleep at 8 am (A nap if u wanna say).. Bout 11.30 am.. Suddenly.. I remember that I have to wait 4 a phone call from my teacher advisor (Wanna get somoething).. I jumped off my bed.. And checked on my phone.. Luckily.. No missed call..
I going out later.. To get the repaired school double bass back.. Ho.. Becoming part-time driver 4 bass.. Anyway.. Today is kinda relax.. No practice.. Nothing..
I'll be at home.. Haha.. So happy..
But I have to study the undang (Wanna get my car lisence).. Need to arrange a date for computer exam.. before I can proceed to the next level.. Hmm.. Another exam.. Hopefully it'll be easier la.. Till now..

0 评论: