Going off In June..

Hmm.. If u are following my blog..
U mayb hav seen 1 post -One Week of my F6 Experience..
Hmm.. One Week.. Really only a week nia.. Haha..
I hav dropped out from CHC F6.. Well.. Not Going Some other places For F6 la..
I'll be Going off to MMU Melaka.. 5 yrs programme.. (1 yr Foundation+ 4 Yrs Degree).. Hmm.. Together with ML& Bpeng.. Though diff courses..
So still quite a holiday now.. Cool rite?? Lolx.. Not at all actually..
Feeling weird that all my frens hav started their further study plannings..
Why me still here.. Wandering around.. Haizz..
But this Week is quite a busy week for me.. Searching for rooms.. Watever..
I dint get to live in hostel(Late Application).. Lolx..
So Bpeng&Me found rooms outside.. We'll be living 2gether lei.. haha..
While ML gt the hostel offer..
Well.. Really Arent a simple decision for me.. Hmm..
But hopefully.. I'm making the rite choice.. Doing something I'll Never be regret..
I hav been so Lazy lately.. Haizz..
I hav left many of my regrets during my high school life..
Therefore.. I make my promise here..
That I'll try my best in everything I'll be doing..
Never regret of any decision I make..
Make it the best Years of my Life..
n Lastly.. I must graduate la.. Lolx.. Haha..
PS: Leaving on 6th June.. I'll bring a Laptop.. Therefore.. I'll be stay in touch with my internet life& of course.. U all..
Till Here..

0 评论: