One Week of Form6 Experience..

The start of This Week.. I went back to Form6..
Chung Hwa Confucian.. A school that I hav stayed for 5 Yrs.. N plan to stay for another 2 Yrs..

MonDay(Orientation Day).. I went 2 school early.. Bt after like 5 months holiday.. I dun seem to recognise the School as I went walking a long way b4 I sampai my class.. Haha.. Then.. The whole class not many ppl.. Bt all boys.. I wondered where r all the gals.. After That.. i went searching my "Galfrens" in Canteen.. then we went in2 M02 for lecture..
Conclusion: Orientation=Lecture Day..

TuesDay(Absent Day).. The 2nD Day School.. I ald broke the Rules.. Wakaka.. Ponteng..
Since PonTeng.. nothing Much 2 say la..

WeDnesDay(1st School Day).. After I went back 2 school.. I found out that I dun hav a place to seat.. no Desk for me.. As I was absent yesterDay.. Nvm.. I went get myself a desk.. N which results I almost got in a fight with my new classmate..
Not my fault.. Guys.. He STOLE my DESK.. Bt ok la.. I settled the Mess..
Then after School.. Saw my "Sis".. Hmm.. 1st time since I went bac 2 sch.. You ah.. Still So skinny.. Haha..

ThursDay(Boring Day).. School is so boring that I think School is boring.. teachers teaching weirdly..(Mayb I'm the weird one).. Anyway.. normal school Day.. Normal Boring Day..

Friday(The last School Day of the week).. Wakaka.. Be patient.. That's wat I keep on telling myself.. Patient.. Haha.. when recess.. I ate my Favourite "WanTan Mee".. With PY.. Haha.. Jus like Form5.. Both of us Crazy over Wantan Mee.. N even makeup a record"Eating WantanMee everyDay for almost a Yr".. Haha..

That's my one week Form6 life..

0 评论: