My New Life in MelaKa...

I, OOI XUEYI.. Now As officially
A New Freshy of Multimedia University..
A NewComer Of Melaka..

N When this so called "Article" is posted.. It'll be my 2nd week here..
1st Week.. My Life is REALLY REALLY TERRIBLE& MISERABLE..
MY New house.. Haizz.. The condition is very DIRTY& PITYFUL.. Haizz..
I tidied the room almost for 2 days.. U could imagine the "GELI" condition of the room..
PLUS.. THE ONE THING I COULDNT TOLERANT.. NNOO INTERNET... LOL..
MY life Suddenly jus ended there.. Lol..

BUt I'm a Quite a pandai adjust-human.. Settle down for a week..
I started to get used to the Life here.. We had an orientation week on the 1st week.. Erm.. Details.. Post later la.. Tired.. Lolx.. Almost 11pm liao...
I really need 2 thanks my frens here.. Especially Senior SHaron.. She Lets me feel calm.. She taught us many many things.. N bring us 2 places we can lepak&makan..
So there starts my relaxing life.. Actually.. I jus gt my internet today.. Hmm.. Veli Thrill.. When I get it.. Lol.. See hightech ppl never can survive without an internet.. Lol..

N I make some new frens here.. Gt my coursemates and oso orientation week frens 2.. I'm really happy to be able to make frens with u all.. Each n every one of u make my life here better.. Especially during lecture classes.. Hmm.. I even make really good fren here.. Her name is "Si Dang".. No la.. My Darling.. Thanks Darling 4 bringing us 4 a Melaka tour.. Actually is a shopping tour la.. Lolx.. N oso YJ.. My everynite dinner.. Sure hav her.. Haha..

Now 4 gals under a roof.. Brand new life.. Brand new subjects.. Brand new aim.. Special New frens.. A new Start.. LET's KICK It OFf..

0 评论: