4 Crazy Gals Under One Roof..

As U all Noe.. I'm staying With Bpeng(Our Former HighSch classmate)..
Then.. Bout A week Earlier.. A Senior from Kelantan.. Moved in 2 stay with Us..
She is Sharon.. Doing 2nd Year in her Degree.. N She brought us cari makan.. Go everywhere.. Get Used 2 all the places.. Really A nice Gal And really helpful Fren.. Appreciate it.. So I'm able adjust myself in a veli short time.. Thanks 2 her..
Then.. Bout 3/4 days ago.. A gal named Alicia moved in with us 2.. Her hometown is Penang.. But She stays in Labuan, Sabah.. So.. She is considered as a Sabahan la.. Haha.. N she speaks Hakka oso.. Jus like me.. So when She speaks with her family.. I'm so happy that I heard my familiar dialek.. She's a nice gal.. Veli Funny.. Haha.. N plus Bpeng n Me.. We becum "4 Crazy Gals under One Roof".. Lol..

Last Sat.. We went 2 JJ(JayaJusco).. Went 2 buy some daily usage things.. Bt in the End.. We were buying things like 10 persons staying in the hse.. 2 trolleys.. N u can imagine that.. Stockup.. Stockup.. Bought many many juices&milk.. Lol.. Many things.. Then we went 2 Johnny's for Set Dinner.. Keep on refilling our drinks.. ChitChat& Laughing nonstop.. N Keep on taking photos.. Haha.. Although the food is not really nice.. But our joy cover the taste of the food.. Starting 2 love my life over here.. Haha.. I wish we can be so good 4 veli veli long time..

Even in the hse.. We play 2gether.. Sms&Msn.. Although is only at the opposite rooms.. Chitchat.. Eating.. Cooking MaggiMEe(Although my cooking really bad).. Haha.. Today the whole Sunday.. At home.. ChitChat.. N hav Fun oso..


BeePeng&Sharon..


Alicia&Me..


Our MushRoom Soups..



Johnny's Desserts+Fingers..


The fridge BEFORE..


The fridge AFTER..


Stockup.. Stockup..

0 评论: