JPA scholarship interview at KL..

Well.. Further explanation for my weird incident..
I went to KL last Sun&Mon for the interview..
Departed like 1.30pm at Sun.. By bus..
Little luggage.. plus a stomach ache..
5 hrs ride.. We reach PuduJaya Bus station.. (My dad&me)
Raining heavily.. I really like KL.. (Despite flood&Raining)
KL is really a huge place.. in.. Haha..
Then my aunt came pick us up.. (Thank you aunt for ur care..)
nothing much.. Ate dinner.. Some preparation 4 the next day..
Then went 2 sleep..

Woke up at 5.30am.. the next day..
Rushing+Nervous.. N we got the way wrong twice.. Lolx..
Then reached.. Convention Centre Putrajaya..
Well.. Many ppl.. All looking smart..
Some Chinese Gals even wore batik.. (Bt not Me la..)
Surprisingly.. I met Vincent there.. Wah..
Dint expect to meet someone I noe so far away frm home(300over KM..)
Haha.. So happy when I saw him..

Then.. We registered.. Then.. We waited..
Hmm.. Gov working efficency really "Impressing"..
N I waited for nearly 4 hrs.. Really DAMN It.. LOlx..
Plus stomach ache.. I dun even hav mood for my nervousness..
Bout.. 12.00pm.. We went in2 the meeting room(2 ppl).. Me n a NS fellow..
Then they started..(3 interviewers)
Introduced urself.. N my legs started shaking..
4got wat I hav prepared.. Cincai answered him enough..
Mayb the Aircon was too cold..
Then.. 3 ques.. in a role..
ONe of them even tested me for my basic Law knowledge..
Lolz.. 2 underestimated me.. I pandai buat research de ma..
Wakaka.. Bt 3 ques already made me veli pening.. + the stomachache N Shaking..
Phew.. I blew my chance..I guess..
Nvm la.. Haiz.. Fate..

Then we went makan makan lo..
Vegetarian food.. after tat went back to my aunt's hse..
Bout 3.30pm.. My dad&me went home..

An interesting trip..
A tiring trip..
Thanks my dad.. For dint giving up on me..
N nice interview..
N SUCKS WAITING!!


Haha.. Me "Wuliao" lei..


ONe of the shopping Mall..

PS: My phone camera rosak jor.. Wuwu..

0 评论: