MMU Orientation Week.. (8/6-14/6)

MMU Orientation Week.. (8/6-14/6)..
Lol.. See the date ald u noe..
Outdated memories with newcoming post.. Lol..
Ald mau midterm break.. Still talking bout orientation week.. Haha..
Really busy.. Sorry guys..
Erm.. Hm hm..
Actually.. When 1st I came here.. Really miserable..
Cz the hse condition really unsatisfisying.. I should say that..
I tidied my hse for 2 days.. So teruk..
Then.. We had our orientation 1st day in 8/6..
Wearing formal strictly.. We were standing under the Sun..
formal attire for the whole week.. We were standing under the Sun for the whole week..
Almost 2000 new students were divided in2 4 groups.. Yellow.. Red.. Green.. N Blue..
Which.. I belong to Yellow Group1.. Haha..
We gt briefing.. OC (Orientation Commitees)helped us to adapt to this new situations..
Many games.. Introductions of urself going on at tat time..
For me.. I hate Orientation.. really.. But still.. It'll be a cherished memory.. As I'll only hav once of this orientation experience..




Orientation Nite..


Bpeng&me..