I Remember..

It is not necessary to Remember.. But Pls Do Remember..

Today.. Im back.. From my Holidays.. From Penang..

Once I came off from bus.. I went straight for the public bus..
I saw 2 buses there.. Going2 the destination I wanted to go..

I took the bus that Im not familiar with.. The old bus..
(Cause I was making 1 gamble with myself)
Which one will make me reach faster..

Then, I waited like half an hour in that bus.. After paying the driver.. Found my seat..
I was really frustrated.. of the stupig bus.. Not moving.. REALLY..
To come back here.. Actually Im not really willing2..
I like staying at home.. A place I familiar..
I have my mom.. my dad.. my sis.. my bro..
Hmm.. (N I facing this very stupig situation)

However,
I made the right guess.. (i thought)..
The bus really do move 1st...
Bt then.. Only I noe..
With this bus.. I need to walk.. A long long way back to my house..
PLUS... That bus took me 2 hrs to reach home.. Hmm..

While in the bus.. While with my MP3..
While I like observing things.. While I just sit in the bus..
While I started to enjoy the journey.. Instead of thinking bad of this..
While I learnt something.. Even through this..

I saw the bus driver.. He's the driver and also the conductor..
I learnt that.. You have2 be able to multi-task.. When there is no1 there to help you..

I saw workers from other countries.. They bought groceries from Mydin.. Lots of heavy groceries..
I saw them.. Is like a mirror to me..
I am like them.. Carried lots of stuff.. Walk step by step.. Just to reach home..
They have come all the way..
Away from their countries.. Away from their families.. Just to earn for their livings..
So do I...
Im earning... Earning for knowledges which finally will become my wealth..
Because.. We believe this suffers worth the price..

I saw a young boy in his school Tshirt.. He was in the bus.. Only for 2 blocks road.. Then.. He went off..
I saw him.. I wonder.. Where is he going?? Does his parents know bout him running around..
I learnt that.. Parents do worry.. No matter how old is their children.. how far is their Children from them..

Pls Do Remember.. Life aren't EASY..
But for every hardship you endure.. You will learn..

Then.. I finally reached.. I walked..
STEP BY STEP.. I heard my footsteps..
I reach my house.. Here in Malacca..

0 评论: