FINALLY...

This is the nite of 430am.. almost 5.. (BUT still NOT SLEEPING).. 

This is the nite... Japanese Culture Night (JCN)..

N the ending of this nite brings a fullstop for Japanese Culture Week (JCW).. 

This is a VERY SERIOUSLY HYPER-LY TIRING&BUSY WEEK... (But I Enjoyed VERY much).. 

Though I missed classes.. Noe nothing bout the content in class.. Missed many moments wif frens.. Keep breaking the I-WILL-APPEAR promise to some1..

(But I learned many NEW THINGS.. N take in2 account of all friends and joys I gained during this event)..

This Japanese Culture Week Event is sooo much different compared to what I joined back in the past... I hav a musical background.. All the events that I held b4 mostly or all regard of performances... Musical... Bt this is different...

Under Japanese Culture Fair (JCF).. My duty is on exhibition division.. Though this division owns BIG responsibilities.. N all the though COUNTING jobs.. Haha...

Bt.. I never be regret that i was being arranged in2 the division..

Nevertheless.. I havent "SaoGong" yet.. Still hav unsettled business... LOL... Gotta finish it quickly lo...LOL... Haha...

For Every1.. I know through this event... Jus wanna say Hi to all my new frens..

To every1 that helped me.. Especially the exhibition part... A full gratitude from me & endless thankYou..

Arigato...   

0 评论: